Skip to main content

What would you do when you hack into your girlfriend’s social account and found out she had been exchanging naked pictures with a secret lover?


I (Name withheld) had been suspecting my girlfriend may have been cheating on me. I started  noticing changes in her behavior. She stops listening; she was always on a long calls whenever I try pulling a call through her. She gives excuses why she can’t be at my place at a certain time as she used to.  She always had new make ups, new clothes, new shoes, new everything. She smiles differently. And whenever she finally comes to my place, her text messages and call history are always wiped clean. She now uses password on her phone; she regularly changes the passwords whenever I ask for the previous one


This give me no doubt than to conclude she is seeing some else, something she always denies. 

I used to have access to her social accounts, and I was shocked that the passwords had been changed too. This new reality disturbs me greatly. So, an idea came up in my head “hack her social account” it will be a good start finding out the truth.

My girlfriend was a dummy; she hides things in the simplest place to find it. So I knew her passwords would be the simplest keys words something that has to do with her. So I made list of everything around and about her, and bingo, I found one that works. I finally hacked into her social account, and  I was shocked as to what I found. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busty teen who allegedly had sex with dozens of police officers sparks new investigation

A Busty teenager has sparked investigation after she alleged sex with dozens of cops on Facebook. 18 year old Celeste Guap, posted and boasted she was involved in a sex scandal with cops. Sources now have that she may have been involved with the dozens of officers, beginning from when she was an underage.

These 3 natural food fights and kills cancer

1.Tomatoes They taste great and they have cancer fighting properties called lycopene and beta crypto xanthine. Tomatoes actually can cut cancer risk in men for prostate cancer and in women for breast cancer.

Who remembers the 1990 Home alone Actor Macaulay Culkin?

Who remembers Macaulay Carson Culkin? He is an American child actor who became famous after he stared in the 1990 ever popular block buster movie Home Alone. He was born in August 26, 1980 See how aged he has become