Skip to main content

6 Homosexuals Arrested faces up to 14 years in Federal Prison


The Nigeria Police have arrested six men for allegedly engaging in acts of homosexuality in Benin, Nigeria. The suspect were arrested and paraded on Thursday May 9, 2016, by operatives of the zonal anti-vice section.

The names of the homosexuals are Onwukwe Prince 28, Monye Chukwuma 23, Osadebe Kelvin 26, Festus Osagiede 24, Hyacinth Imahanrebhor 20, and Itama Omon 25. 

 According to him, one of them, Osagiede, said to be the leader of the gang, first committed the crime when he had carnal knowledge of the third suspect after attending a Benin night club in 2006.

According to one of the suspect Itama who pleaded leniency “After I got drunk, Festus Osagiede took him to his house and forcefully had carnal knowledge of him. Since then, we have been having sex with each others.

The youngest among the suspects, Hyacinth, said that he was forced into the act by Osagiede, whom he claimed also threatened to kill him if he disclosed it to anyone.

He said, “It all happened last year, when I was returning from a birthday party at night. I was unable get public transport back home. I met Festus on my way; he asked me why I was roaming about. I said that I could pass the night at his place, that night, he touched me,  in the course shouting at him, he forcefully penetrated me and it got me sick. he said that if I tell anybody, he knows where to find me and my family.”

The AIG described the crime as a disturbing trend, said that the suspects would be charged to court on Friday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busty teen who allegedly had sex with dozens of police officers sparks new investigation

A Busty teenager has sparked investigation after she alleged sex with dozens of cops on Facebook. 18 year old Celeste Guap, posted and boasted she was involved in a sex scandal with cops. Sources now have that she may have been involved with the dozens of officers, beginning from when she was an underage.

These 3 natural food fights and kills cancer

1.Tomatoes They taste great and they have cancer fighting properties called lycopene and beta crypto xanthine. Tomatoes actually can cut cancer risk in men for prostate cancer and in women for breast cancer.

Who remembers the 1990 Home alone Actor Macaulay Culkin?

Who remembers Macaulay Carson Culkin? He is an American child actor who became famous after he stared in the 1990 ever popular block buster movie Home Alone. He was born in August 26, 1980 See how aged he has become