Skip to main content

Pastor Caught Pant Down with a Married Woman in Her Matrimonial Home


A Ghanaian Pastor, Apostle Douglas Akwesi Amanor has been caught stack naked with a married woman, Mrs Mina Adjei, a member of his church. They were both caught stack naked on the woman's matrimonial bed at EMEFS Estate residence at Lashiebi, Accra, Ghana.


Apostle Doglas Akwesi Amanoris was head pastor and founder of the Apostolic Good News Church International, and Mrs. Mina Adjei, is the wife of Mr. Thomas Adjei, Managing Director of an advertising company in Accra, Ghana.

Broken and traumatized  Mr. Thomas Adjei narrated his ordeal: "My wife and I have been having some marital problems for sometime now base on her relationship with other men, and over her constant nagging and reluctance to pick up our kids from school despite her shop is closer to the school.

She never accept her fault even when caught with men in an uncompromising situations. I sort for the help of family members, even counselors to help advise on the matter. They recommended we separate for a while so that we both can resolve our differences. 

On the fateful morning of Saturday May 7, 2016, at about 6:30 am, I had left where i had left the temporary home where i had sorted shelter to go to my matrimonial home to pack the remaining of my belongings, since my wife and I had earlier agreed that our EMEFS Estate rent had expired, and due to some slow down in business, we had decided to relocate into a much affordable apartment instead of renewing the rent again. 

But to my getting to my matrimonial home, my wife then said she would continue paying the EMEFS apartment rent all by herself, I asked where the money is coming from, she said one of her uncles volunteered helping her pay the rent.

Mr. Thomas Adjei continued: "I went with a carpenter to help her fix and change some of the locks  before finally packing out since the woman says she will be staying in the house till we resolve the issues between us.

When i reached the house, we started knocking at the main gate for sometime before a sister- in law came out to get the door.

"I greeted and entered the house, I walked straight to the master bedroom because her sister had already told me she was around. I knocked on the bedroom door, but no response. I knocked for long minutes without any response, I then decided to push the door to see what was wrong with my wife in there, because her sister had already confirmed that she was inside.

As soon as I pushed the door opened, my wife rushed out to push it back against me. I wander what was happening. This gave me the idea to suspect that something fishy was definitely going on in the room, because of my past suspicion, so I decided to force the door open at all cost. 

I forced the door back on her and it was opened, there was a thick-tall dark man naked on our matrimonial bed with my wife in my room.
Mr. Thomas Adjei said he was shocked and after some seconds, he gathered some courage and decided to take some pictures for evidence.

But to his amazement, his shameless wife suddenly pounced on him in an attack mode and tore his clothes to prevent him from taking pictures, but when she realized she couldn’t stop him, she ran to the pastor covering the pastor's face with her under wears. She shouted: ‘Daddy don’t allow him to take your face!"

Mr. Adjei said he gathered courage not to be violent leaving the scene quietly when he realized the wife was trying to be violent to cover up her shame.

Mr. Thomas Adjei then reported the case to the Larshibi Vivian Farm police who later arrested the two adulterers who were then granted bail the next day. The case has since been investigated. The couple are married for 9 years and blessed with 2 children, a boy and a girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busty teen who allegedly had sex with dozens of police officers sparks new investigation

A Busty teenager has sparked investigation after she alleged sex with dozens of cops on Facebook. 18 year old Celeste Guap, posted and boasted she was involved in a sex scandal with cops. Sources now have that she may have been involved with the dozens of officers, beginning from when she was an underage.

These 3 natural food fights and kills cancer

1.Tomatoes They taste great and they have cancer fighting properties called lycopene and beta crypto xanthine. Tomatoes actually can cut cancer risk in men for prostate cancer and in women for breast cancer.

Who remembers the 1990 Home alone Actor Macaulay Culkin?

Who remembers Macaulay Carson Culkin? He is an American child actor who became famous after he stared in the 1990 ever popular block buster movie Home Alone. He was born in August 26, 1980 See how aged he has become