Skip to main content

My husband impregnated the woman he introduced to me as his sister, they have both absconded


A 31 year old businesswoman, Mrs Francisca Obeji, told the Customary Court in Lagos that
her husband of 7 years, Ezekiel Obeji, impregnated his own sister in their matrimonial home, a woman she introduced to her as his sister.

The 31 year old businesswoman said her husband who married her as a virgin 7 years ago stopped making love to her 3 months after their wedding. 

She lamented that 4 month after their wedding, her husband brought a young woman into our home and said she would be living with us. 

My husband introduced her to me as his sister, i didn't say anything because i didn't know all my husbands siblings before marriage and after marriage.

The 31 year old businesswoman lamented that after several months into the marriage, my husband's so called sister got pregnant. 

My husband and her so called sister then absconded, i didn't know where then had gone, he even changed his phone number.

My husband then sublet our home to another tenant without my knowledge. I only knew about this when someone came and said our home had been paid for, that's when reality was dawn on me and I had to vacate our home.

Months later, I heard that my husband had done a traditional wedding with his so-called sister, then
 I traveled to his hometown to confirm from his parents.
Surprisingly, his parents told me they could only accept a fertile woman as wife for their son, while they advised me to go and look for another man to marry.

The 31 year old businesswoman said way back when he met his husband, he was jobless, even after our marriage, he was still jobless. She said she was the one who established him. 

The 31 year old businesswoman cried and lamented that it is now clear her husband didn't love her from the beginning of their relationship; she said he was only after her money.

The 31 year old businesswoman pleaded with the court to dissolve the union, saying she would like to move on with her life.

The court president ordered the petitioner to submit an affidavit of service that would enable the court to continue with the matter despite her husband's refusal to honored the invitation of the Customary court. The case was thereby adjourned to August 30th for a further hearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busty teen who allegedly had sex with dozens of police officers sparks new investigation

A Busty teenager has sparked investigation after she alleged sex with dozens of cops on Facebook. 18 year old Celeste Guap, posted and boasted she was involved in a sex scandal with cops. Sources now have that she may have been involved with the dozens of officers, beginning from when she was an underage.

These 3 natural food fights and kills cancer

1.Tomatoes They taste great and they have cancer fighting properties called lycopene and beta crypto xanthine. Tomatoes actually can cut cancer risk in men for prostate cancer and in women for breast cancer.

Who remembers the 1990 Home alone Actor Macaulay Culkin?

Who remembers Macaulay Carson Culkin? He is an American child actor who became famous after he stared in the 1990 ever popular block buster movie Home Alone. He was born in August 26, 1980 See how aged he has become